[Savannah-hackers] Open Position Doco!! You found one.. !!!

From: Robert_Schmitt
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Open Position Doco!! You found one.. !!!
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 08:12:43 +0200 (Westeuropäische Sommerzeit)

Hello Team,

If your still in need??
I would like to participate..!!
I need to get back into writing more English..
I've been living in Germany and my English is starting to go downhill..
Of course, I could even do some doco's in German..
Only one problem, I have no experience with PHP... and I saw you
mentioned the writers would have to read PHP code.. That could be a small
problem but nothing is impossible and i could learn.. I'm sure.. !!!

So, if your still in need.. Then i could offer you a couple of hours in the week
and my weekends as long as my job permits...

Cheers Spirit...