[Savannah-hackers] Bad credit rating is a disease, we will cure it.... g

From: Chang Paige
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Bad credit rating is a disease, we will cure it.... guaranteed
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 06:04:28 -0200

Hello,

Let me ask you a question: If there was a way that you could legally and
drastically improve your credit score;
allowing you to get better rates on existing home and auto loans, or help get
better rates on a new home and auto loan,
you would want to know now about it wouldn't you?

It doesn't matter if you have Foreclosures, Bankruptcies, Repossessions,
Charge-offs, or even Late Payments;

the law is on your side and allows them to be legally removed. It's time to
stop worrying about your "less than perfect" credit.
Let us help you, we don't just think we can...we know we can.

You're only one step away from improving your credit history.
Take 2minutes of your time to allow us to prove it to you.

http://griswold.prospectgrab.info/creditsosolid2

I don't want it

http://jeff.grabprospect.info/gone/gone.php