[Savannah-hackers] Re: Database request

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Database request
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 12:42:45 +0200

Hello,

We do not have a direct way to give you an XML dump.

We currently have an incomplete script to generate a XML dump of some
information:
http://cvs.gna.org/viewcvs/savane/savane/backend/gnu-specific/sv_xml.pl?rev=1.8&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
You may want to complete it, so we can run it against our database and send you
the resulting dump.

We can also give you a SQL dump of the database. However, we will only
include already publicly available information.

Last, maybe you will want to precise the meaning of "Savannah
repository". We usually reserve the term "repository" to the CVS
project files, but I think you are interested in other pieces of
information.