Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Herds management application -

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Herds management application - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 13:24:00 +0100

As we have not had a response from you, we have deleted your project
from the pending queue.  If you would still like to have your project
hosted at Savannah, please re-submit it for evaluation.

Regards,

--
Elfyn McBratney
beu on irc.freenode.net/savannah.[non]gnu.org

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4