[Savannah-hackers] [support #103318] you're dumb and slow

From: Jean-Yves Lefort
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103318] you're dumb and slow
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 09:08:27 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103318] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Jean-Yves Lefort <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Sat 09/04/2004 at 12:56 (Europe/Brussels)

OK.

[support #103318] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Jean-Yves Lefort
On: Fri 09/03/2004 at 02:18

Category:  Savannah website

Original Submission:  That is, www.nongnu.org/* is slow.

I've had enough of your amateurism.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Sat 09/04/2004 at 12:56       By: Jean-Yves Lefort <jylefort>
OK.

Date: Sat 09/04/2004 at 07:39       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
jylefort: James said:
"The usage patterns of the machine seem to have changed recently.  We're
working on redesigning some services and migrating them to a diffent machine.
I hope we'll be able to finish that next week."
Maybe you want me to close this request now?
I'll add a news item on the front page.

C. McClinchey: this is a separate issue, and I am unable to reproduce it.
Please submit (preferrably logged in) a new support request including details
on how to get this problem (eg an URL that you cannot download). Thanks.

Date: Sat 09/04/2004 at 00:52       By: 0 <None>
Everytime we go to download anything we freeze up and it says it has to do with
MLDONKEY so please tell us what to do it is driving us crazy.

C. McClinchey

Date: Fri 09/03/2004 at 14:04       By: Jean-Yves Lefort <jylefort>
Sorry for the bad tone. I was very drunk and resenting the complaints about my
sites being "down".

Date: Fri 09/03/2004 at 05:56       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
The Savannah hackers do not have access to www.nongnu.org (to our great
disappointement).

I sent a request to its system administrators so they fix the issue.

Thanks for the report.

If you have other troubles as Savannah we seem not to be aware of, please let
us know.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103318>

  Message sent via/by Savannah