[Savannah-hackers] Log of mails sent through Mailman

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Log of mails sent through Mailman
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 10:09:22 +0200

Hello,

We tried to invite all the Savannah users to a "savannah-announce" mailing list.

However, because of the Apache CGI timeout, all the 30000 mails were
not sent. When checking the list of subscribers, it seems around 2000
people got the Mailman invite.

We would like to send an invite again (by splitting the list of
e-mails, I guess), but we would not like to send an e-mail twice to
some people.

Do you think you could you grab a list of e-mails that Mailman sent?
It was around 04/09 23:00 GMT+2. Or maybe you could give user 'list'
access to the exim log at lists.gnu.org?

Thanks,