[Savannah-hackers] CONFILE IN YOU

From: adamspaul
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] CONFILE IN YOU
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 04:56:22 +0200

NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPRATION
NNPC COMPLEX,PMB 400,
IKOYI LAGOS
NIGERIA.

Dear Sir,

JOINT VENTURE OVERSEAS (STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL)

I crave your indulgence as I contact you in such a
surprising manner and I want you to bear in mind that
this is not a hoax mail But I respectfully insist you
read this mail carefully as I am optimistic
it will open door for unimaginable financial reward
for both of us.

Firstly,I am MR.Paul Adams, Group Marketing Director,
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC. I ve the
confidence that you can be of immense assistance to me in this
business of mutual benefit.

I have the sum of of Thirty Million United States of
America Dollars ($30million) deposited with a
finance house overseas. I wish to invest
this money in your country; hence I am soliciting for
your partnership in a joint venture. You will travel
to the fund base to meet the officials of the
finance house; there you will complete all
Necessary formalities and be taken to their affiliate
bank where the fund will be handed over to you. You
will invest, manage the fund and the proceed there
from until I retire from public service.

This fund is accrual from over invoiced and inflated
contracts executed by foreign contractors in the
previous years in NNPC. The actual contract sum had
been paid to the contractors and this amount
($30,0000,000) is the over invoiced difference. We,
public servants are not allowed to own foreign bank
account while in office, hence this money was moved
out through diplomatic courier using my official
Position. This is the only way we make good money
while in office.

I will send you all relevant document and
give you overseas contact for confirmation
immediately you respond and confirm your interest.
Send me your private telephone, fax and cell phone
numbers to enable me give you details and also discuss
your percentage share for your assistance.
Keep this transaction an utmost secret to protect my
Position in office. Your urgent response will be
appreciated.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. PAUL ADAMS.

N.B: PLEASE, in alternative you can reply me with this EMAIL ADDRESS:
address@hidden

Skicka gratis SMS!
http://www.passagen.se