[Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Alternate Energy System Designer -

From: rob
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Alternate Energy System Designer - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 12:49:13 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Rob Savoye <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: GNU Alternate Energy System Designer
System name: gnuae
Type: GNU

GnuAE is a program for designing NEC code compliant renewable energy systems
with photovoltaic and wind power. It is a GTK/GNOME compliant applications
written in a mix of C and C++.

The initial snapshot (I'm cleaning it up for the release) is at:
http://www.senecass.com/software/gnuae/gnuae-20040911.tgz

The initial web page (which I'll move to Savannah) is at:
http://www.senecass.com/software/gnuae/index.html

The initial version of the manual is at:
http://www.senecass.com/software/gnuae/manual/

  I'm the primary maintainer of DejaGnu (hosted on savannah) and several other
GNU projects. GnuAE follows the GNU coding standards, uses xml for the
documentation, and is GPL'd. I plan to sign over the copyright to the FSF. I
plan to extend the manual (under the FDL) to a hand-on guide to designing and
building your alternate energy system.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:
RMS says the name "GnuAE" is fine with him, and has accepted this for inclusion
in the GNU project. I can forward you his email if you'd like.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/