[Savannah-hackers] comment urgently

From: James Nel
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] comment urgently
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:13:04 -0700

Dear Good Friend,

I am James Nel, the Regional Manager of Barclays Bank of Ghana limited,
Takoradi branch in the Western Region of Ghana. It is because of my present
financial situation that I carefully planned to utilize this opportunity
that came my way, and I only hope you would assist. If  you can't, please
kindly forget that I contacted you for the sake of my job.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as
the Regional Manager of the Barclays Bank, it is my duty to send financial
report to my head office in the capital,  Accra at the end of each banking
year. In the course of last year 2003, banking report, I discovered that my
branch  made Three Million, Six hundred and fifty thousand dollars
[US$3.650.000) which my head office is not aware and will never be aware. I
have placed these fund on what we call Escrow call  account with any
beneficiary.

As the manager  of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to these
money,so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in
your bank account and get some percentage of the total funds as commission.
There are practically no risk involved, it would be bank to bank transfer ,
all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these
fund,who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order
the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept to work with me, I will appreciate it very much. So that I
can detail you how to go about it. I will also provide you with all
necessary documents covering the deposit.

Note:Refer  your reply to my yahoo mail box :address@hidden is as
result of the warning given to all users of deskpilot.com worldwide

Wish you the best.

Regards,

James Nel.