[Savannah-hackers] submission of Project GoneME - savannah.nongnu.org

From: uniball
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Project GoneME - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 05:29:39 -0400

Mohammed Sameer <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License:
Package: Project GoneME
System name: goneme
Type: non-GNU

I'm one of the members of the Goneme project, an attempt to simplify the Gnome
DE.
Our current project site is on www.Goneme.org. However, the current maintainer
has serious problems keeping his server up and the rest of us lack in bandwith
to fill this gap.
That's why we are interested in your services.
Let me give you a short overview of the goal of ur project:
We want to simplify Gnome DE to get a clean and elegant DE, consisting only
from a few programs and libraries.
We believe that we can be the 'third way' between the big DE's (like KDE and
Gnome) and the bare WM (openbox, pekwm, and others): a fully functional DE but
yet very light in and modular in it's design.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah