Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ekse - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Thorsten Sauter
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ekse - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:04:59 +0200

Hello Damien,

To approve your project it would be help us a lot, if we can see you
source code. Do you have now written something which you can put
online? If not, do you have some design plans for program yet?

Unfortunately we can only approve if one of the two things exists. If you
haven't
written something, please reregister at a later date again.

Regards,
Thorsten

--
Thorsten Sauter