Re: [Savannah-hackers] new project / project was submitted

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] new project / project was submitted
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 16:53:14 +0200

Hi,

We did not get a response from you, so we deleted your project from
the pending queue.

If you would still like to have your project hosted at Savannah,
please register it again.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can
re-register your project.