[Savannah-hackers] FUND INVESTMENT.

From: col_nicky
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] FUND INVESTMENT.
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:53:37 -0800

AMLIB UNITED MINERALS INC
United Nations Drive
Monrovia,Liberia.
www.am-lib.com

My Dear Beloved.
My Greetings to you. I am Mr.coleman nicky a Liberian,
age of 51 , i lived in liberia at 64, Broad Street,
Monrovia and Accountant Director of AMLIB UNITED
MINERALS INC of Liberian ,i served under a terror
leadership of Mr. Charles Taylor, former president of
Liberia and AmLib's President, Dr. Nathaniel
Richardson, is a Liberian citizen.Now taylor's family
were Exile in Calabar, South-South- Nigeria West-
Africa.
I wish to introduce to you a very confidential,
urgent, top-secret business and charity Assistant
without bothered if you're Muslim or Christian.
I am exile in Nigeria a city called Lagos, President
Charles Taylor and his bad associates have forced me
to come here due to a several millions of Dollars,
which was acquired, through the "DIAMOND" business
with a Washington firm, Jefferson Waterman
International and a Liberian-based mining company
,AmLib United Minerals Company, which belongs to our
People of Liberian and the company representative, is
Mr. Ken Yates.
I was a member of social-political organization who
informed an organization of Western African Regions
called {ECOWAS}, United Nations leadership and other
interested countries to seek help of the solving the
War-Matters in Liberian. Then with my post and
position of Amlib company i refused the former
president to withdraw all Amlib's fund allocated to
the security company. Due to this matter, he has
illegal instructed a New interim president Mr.Bryant
and Amlib president to find out the position of this
fund so, that both can loot and share it accordingly.
In respect of this, Part of this fund was deposited in
a security company in COTE D'IVORE precisely the sum
of forty five million USD ($45M). Deposited and marked
"AS A FAMILY TREASURE".
My good friend, present Accountant of this company has
now mandated me to search for an honest, and trust
worthy person like you by mains of interest, who could
assist by going to receive this funds deposited as
family treasures in two boxes and then deposit the
funds in a secured account.also we planned to use the
fund to set-up an Investment Accounts for the
interest of Liberian people and help charity
Organisations and pensioner association of Liberian in
your place under your care .
If you cannot assist me, please get back to me
immediately so that l will contact another person.
Your interest will be discussed when i receive your
reply through this E-mail:address@hidden
please  due to security Reason's. I
therefore confirm to you that this transaction is 100%
risk free.
Your Sincerely

Mr.Coleman Nicky
SIGNED.