[Savannah-hackers] "Urgent Mail

From: info101
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] "Urgent Mail
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:28:45 +0400 (MSD)

Hello,

I am Mr.Thomas Graham I am from a small town in Haiti,and live here in
London,England. I
work in one of the leading Hospitals in England.

We had a patient who had a protracted illness and was in the
Hospital for a very long time. Late Mrs. Monica Cummings was an 86
year old widow.  During her long stay in the Hospital before she
passed on, I was quite fond and close to her.
She thus gave me some personal effects when she passed on. She also
gave me a letter of Authorisation which enpowered me to source and
identify a person or a firm who could put a Numbered Fixed (time)
Deposit which she had made in a Financial Institution to use for
Humanitarian Activities.  She thus gave all the necessary Deposit
Coordinates and also informed the Financial Institution of this
directives. I have thus recieved routine notifications from the
Financial Institution on the status of the Deposit.

I did look out for a couple o f well known names here and
internationally who could administer these funds for Humanitarian
Activities. I have right now decided to seek your assistance in the
collection of these funds.  My reasons for wanting to seek your help
to collect it now are thus:

I am not fully convinced if such people (who recieve such donated
funds)  place all such funds for such humanitarian activities. As
evident in cases after the sept. 11 donations where a lot of the
donated funds where found to be grossly misappropraited by some
people. Secondly, I see this as a very rare opportunity and I also
intend to put into Humanitarian Activities my portion of these funds
after collection.  I need you to assure me of your honest
cooperation.

The Deposit value is 3.2 Million pounds and I am offering you 30% for
your
possible
assistance and honest cooperation while I guarantee you that this
will be executed under a legitimate procedure that will protect you
from any breach of the Law.As the fund was deposited in my name.
I await your mail and I will furnish you with details.

Please Contact Me Through my private email address....

Email: address@hidden

Thanks,
Thomas Graham.

Email: address@hidden