[Savannah-hackers] [support #103358] checkout/update for coreutils proje

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103358] checkout/update for coreutils project fails
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 01:59:55 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103358] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Paul Eggert <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Wed 09/22/2004 at 05:41 (America/Los_Angeles)

This problem itself is fixed now, as the cvs
command now works.  Please close out this
report request.

However, the coreutils repository is out of
date, so the command is of limited utility.
This is part of a new support request
(support #103379), which is still open.

[support #103358] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Dmitry V. Levin
On: Sun 09/12/2004 at 19:37

Category:  Anonymous CVS

Original Submission:  Anonymous cvs checkout and cvs update now fails for
coreutils project:

$ cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/coreutils co coreutils
Invalid CVSROOT (2)
cvs checkout: invalid data from cvs server

Other projects (e.g. gnulib) work as usual.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Sun 09/19/2004 at 04:01       By: Paul Eggert <eggert>
support #103379 is a partial duplicate of this support request: it explains in
a bit more detail what is going wrong, (as best as I can do remotely)

Date: Mon 09/13/2004 at 20:18       By: Jeff Bailey <jbailey>
beu posted this a bit earlier:

Developer web CVS is offline for all projects, while we rework our user & group
accounting programs. We hope to have it back online ASAP

https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=3262 for further updates (Or,
this ticket will be closed when we think that it's all working again)

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103358>