[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah project

From: shudan75
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah project
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 00:29:23 +0800

Hello, Xavier Nicolovici and Sylvain Beucler:

   I have received your mail and correct some inaccurate things as you
informed.

   Thanks for your rely. It's a little pity that my ISP seems reject one of
your mail and thanks for Beucler's forwarding.You can also try to send the mail
to:

                  address@hidden

   Since I am now dialing up online and the speed is slow, I send the two parts
of attachment separately as last time.

   Best regards.

         Yours,

            Steade Shu