Re: [Savannah-hackers] Can't login or recover password anymore

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Can't login or recover password anymore
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:17:34 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 10:10:58AM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> > Any news? I confirm there is only 1 trace of the 10th time you tried
> > the link, but I could not find any clue on what happened to the 9
> > other messages...
> Hi, no news unfortunately. I even tried again after our last mails. Now I'm
> writing from the registered mail address, can you try to reply me here? I
> asked
> my provider if some mails were blocked, but they say no.
> Thanks again

I am sorry for the delay, I was out during the past week.

We received another notification of password change on september 17th,
but I guess you did not received it because you account is still in
pending state regarding the password change.

I just sent you a mail from savannah.gnu.org.

I am afraid I cannot find the reason why Savannah cannot send an
e-mail to you, I guess you will have to use another e-mail adress, if
you have one.