Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ONG : ONQ AND OTHERS - savannah.non

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ONG : ONQ AND OTHERS - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:25:49 +0200

Hi,

We did not get a response from you, so we deleted your project from
the pending queue.

If you would still like to have your project hosted at Savannah,
please register it again.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can
re-register your project.

Regards,