[Savannah-hackers] submission of Administrative control of associations

From: ramiroluz
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Administrative control of associations - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:43:28 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Ramiro Batista da Luz <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Administrative control of associations
System name: conta
Type: GNU

The system aims to be a end-user system to help administer
associations and/or clubs. Control associates data and monthly fee,
their credits, debits, requisitions, monthly balance. Control
convenant contracts, services, payments. Suppliers services,
products, receipt confirmations. The associates must be organized
in categorized groups. The monthly fees must be organized in
ranges, that should be linked to associates or groups of
associates. Controls users with ACLs. Emit monthly reports.
Export files in the following formats: pdf, html, dbf, txt, html.
Import information in the following formats: dbf,txt, xml.
Export and import must have very restricted access to admin users.

If the format dbf is considered non-free, it colud be retired.

I intend to use savannah to build a free software system that can be
built in a colaborative way, with cvs.

I don't have any source code yet. I intend to put all the diagrams (Dia and/or
ArgoUML), documentation I have made here, but I didn't have it on the web yet.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/