Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of An web interface to connect people

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of An web interface to connect people - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:08:17 +0200

You do not seem to be happy.

Did I miss a reply from you? I waited, I think two weeks, and after
such delay it becomes difficult for us to manage project
submissions. So we ask people to resubmit the project with an updated
description and tarball. We document this during the registration
process.

Looking forward seeing your resubmission,