[Savannah-hackers] savannah choked on new project "nk-optics"

From: Aubrey Jaffer
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah choked on new project "nk-optics"
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 16:52:53 -0400 (EDT)

I tried to create a new project named "nk-optics" on savannah last
week.  All went well until the license page.  When I opened another
window to https://savannah.gnu.org/my/, the project-creation window
put up an error message and was hosed from there on.

I have received no email about nk-optics, but when I try to create
that project again, savannah says:

  Warning: savane was not able to read "forbidden_group_names"
  site-specific information, please contact administrators [#1];
  Project name taken [#2];

  A project with that name already exists.

Can nk-optics be unwedged?

Another possibility would be to call it FreeSnell, which puns 3 ways,
two of them actually implemented in my program:

    Free        Software
    Fre snel's  Equations
        Snell's law
    =========