[Savannah-hackers] submission of COOP - COncept Oriented Paradigm - sava

From: chenofek
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of COOP - COncept Oriented Paradigm - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 18:15:38 -0400

Khen Ofek <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: COOP - COncept Oriented Paradigm
System name: coop
Type: non-GNU

Coop - COncept Oriented Paradigm
This project will develop a tool for a new paradigm in software and system
development
This paradigm is my invention (as far as I know)
The core idea is to have multiple representation of a system and be able to
make concept transformations between the different representations
The representation data will use an XML format
The project will be written in Python (at least in the begining)
I have a small amount of source code in Python, but I don't have any website to
put it. So, I prefer to mail it to you, please indicate an Email address to
send it.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:
Can I use GNU Arch instead of CVS?