Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of donorge - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of donorge - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 22:56:18 +0200

Hi,

Note that Savannah supports projects of the Free Software movement, not
projects of the Open Source movement.

We are careful about ethical issues and insist on producing software
that is not dependent on proprietary software.

While Open Source as defined by its founders means
something pretty close to Free Software, it's frequently
misunderstood.  For more information, please see
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html.

Also, please add a copyright and license header to
themes/donorge/donorge_theme.css.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.