[Savannah-hackers] Re: Emacs Installer for MS Windows

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Emacs Installer for MS Windows
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:06:46 +0200

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 11:09:37PM +0200, Lennart Borgman wrote:
> Hi Sylvain,

Hi,

> I have been trying to put up a project for an installer for Emacs on ms
> windows. So far I have get no feedback at all after my request to
> savannah.nongnu.org. Could you please tell me what is happening?

Yes, it's the september effect: lots of people coming back from
holidays and using Savannah again; and in parallel lots of volunteers
going back to school, resulting in some backlog.

Your project is currently 5/13 in the pending list. You should hear
from us soon.

When we get some time again, we will try to give more feedback about
the registration process through Savane.