Re: [gnu.org #211821] Re: [Savannah-hackers] TarGNUm project webpage

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [gnu.org #211821] Re: [Savannah-hackers] TarGNUm project webpage
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:35:08 +0200

Maybe we can host their team webpages at nongnu.org?

> > - The way you update translated pages from the translation project to
> > project 'www'.
>
> They use CVS just like we do. All of the pages site inside the
> www.gnu.org repository.

OK, I wondered whether there was a sync from the team project's CVS
repository to www.gnu.org. I better understand now.

> > This will help us to understand how the www.gnu.org translations work
> > and deal with translation projects at Savannah.
> >
> > Incidentally, do you know about http://targnum.gnu.org.il ?
> >

> No, and I can't resolve an IP for that name.

Sorry, I was refering to Ofer's quoted mail: "(the old TarGNUm adress
listed in the project page, by the way, is not active anymore)", which
implied we are supposed to know about this website. Maybe the FSF
registered it at a point?