Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of asd is a search engine for man page

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of asd is a search engine for man page - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 14:45:53 -0300

Daniele Antonini <address@hidden> writes:

> hi Jonathan Gonzalez V. ,
> I have modified source file.
>
> here you can download new source:
> http://web.tiscali.it/Arpeda/asd/asd-0.1.tar.gz
>
> regards
> Daniele
>

> On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:04:39 -0300, Jonathan Gonzalez V.
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Daniele Antonini
>>
>> In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the
>> GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements
>> at the beginning of every file of source code.
>>
>> In addition, if you haven't already, please include a copy of the
>> plain text version of the GPL, available from
>> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, into a file named "COPYING".
>>
>> For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.
>>
>> The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn
>> why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code,
>> for example, see
>> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> --
>> "Emacs the only editor which has its own church"

Hi Daniele Antonini

We have approved your project as a non-GNU project. In some minutes
the project will be activated.

In the other hand, you should evaluate the idea of put the
DOCUMENTATION file under the GFDL license, you can check this page to
know how to use the GNU Free Documentation License:
    http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html

Regards