Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Softainator, a tool to ease softwar

From: Stéphane Gourichon
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Softainator, a tool to ease software maintenance - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 16:01:39 +0200

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
Hi,

Abeilt we receive a first private reply, we did not get a response
from you for two weeks, so we deleted your project from the pending
queue.

If you would still like to have your project hosted at Savannah,
please register it again.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can
re-register your project.

Regards,

Sorry for my being silent. Actually I was intending to ask you to cancel the submission until : -the the GPL-howto is applied to the code (which, arguably, is not long to do :-)
-the code itself is correctly packaged and tested
-a better name is found.

So, the project will be submitted again under a different name when it is ready.

Thank you for your attention.

-- Stéphane Gourichon