Re: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah Projects Approval: mz80asm

From: Xavier Nicolovici
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah Projects Approval: mz80asm
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:28:38 +0200

As we have not had a response from you, we have deleted your project
from the pending queue.  If you would still like to have your project
hosted at Savannah, please re-submit it for evaluation.

Regards,

Xavier Nicolovici

Xavier Nicolovici wrote:

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.
For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help
catch potential omissions such as these.

However, as you're not able to provide a URL pointing to your source code, you can forward the code to me by email (address@hidden). Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,

Xavier Nicolovici

Jorge Giner wrote:

Hi, a submitted a project named mz80as or mz80asm.  I
still want to be considered for approval.

Thank you

.