Re: [Savannah-hackers] PHP/MySQL/Perl/CGI on Savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] PHP/MySQL/Perl/CGI on Savannah
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 03:04:16 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for your offer. If you could help usA maintain such a feature,
it would be really interesting.

However, maintenance is not the only issue.
Check this discussion:
https://gna.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=120

I Cc this message to the FSF sysadmins (who are in charge of
www.[non]gnu.org) so we can start a discussion on this topic.

Paul, Jim, what is your point on supporting dynamic contents for the
Savannah projects webpages?