[Savannah-hackers] [support #103487] CVS Directories

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103487] CVS Directories
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:49:29 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103487] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: 0
On: lun 18.10.2004 at 08:30

Category:  Developer CVS

Original Submission:  I am the project manager of biborb. I have just noticed
that weird directories are displayed in the ViewCVS access
(http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/biborb/#dirlist): BibOrbCVS and My
Documents were never added by me! and I am not sure that I have the
authorization to do so. There is no other developer on this project so this
look really odd to me.

Would it be possible to have more information about when and who created these
directories? would it be possible to delete them?

Regards

Guillaume Gardey

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103487>