Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: mail from rms

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: mail from rms
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 09:28:10 +0200

Hi,

Actually we usually provide a non-privileged account to new members so
they can study the Savannah system without modifying it. Of course, a
test install is a must to test the changes :) People are usually given
more privileges after a few weeks of Savannah contribution.

If fixing a priority is needed, a discussion have to happen with the
Savannah hackers, since they, I believe, are the most knowledgeable
group regarding this kind of issue.

Bala, anytime you have a question about Savannah, feel free to ask
#savannah or address@hidden We surely already have an
answer.