[Savannah-hackers] I didn't know what I was going to do for Christmas un

From: Arlene Pearson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] I didn't know what I was going to do for Christmas until....... k
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 05:27:29 -0300

Would $3,000 to $5,000 help you this Christmas?

Find out how I make $3,000 to $5,000 Every Week!

No MLM, Maticies, Binaries, or Hype.  JUST THE FACTS!

Our 9 minute movie will show you how and share a
formula that will guid you to 100k in 100 days.

Go to this site now.  http://211.158.15.60/ap

Ken Smith says,

"I love this.  I made a little over $12,000 last week."

Find out how to watch the movie now at this site.
http://211.158.15.60/ap