[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of CURLGET Project

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of CURLGET Project
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:17:15 +0200

Hi,

It would be more appropriate to follow carefully the GNU GPL howto
instructions: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

First, you can just remove the "Copyright Notice : " text in the
copyright notice line. That's the standard way to include a copyright
notice.

You should also include verbatim the standard licence notice that
already contain legal text to tell that the program is realeased under
the GNU GPL version 2 or later. It is also available from the GNU GPL
howto.

Please provide us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project
and I will approve your project.