[Savannah-hackers] [support #103518] CVS diff notification

From: Stepan Kasal
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103518] CVS diff notification
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 02:01:40 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103518] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Stepan Kasal <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Fri 10/29/2004 at 05:56 (Europe/Prague)

Thank you!

Well, I saw the message that the FAQ item is obsolete.

The problem is that the FAQ gived me no clue that CVS mail notifications can be
obtained by asking here.  I had to ask a friend (Karl Berry) and he told me
about the possibility.

Perhaps the FAQ should mention this.

Regards,
    Stepan Kasal

[support #103518] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Stepan Kasal
On: Thu 10/28/2004 at 16:56

Category:  Developer CVS

Original Submission:  I'd like to get notification about changes in my project.

address@hidden, project grep

Could you please establish this?
(The FAQ entry about this seems to be obsolete.)

Thank you very much for your help.

Follow-up Comments