Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ExCsS -- An Extendable Constraint S

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ExCsS -- An Extendable Constraint Solver - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:30:29 -0300

address@hidden (Jonathan Gonzalez V.) writes:

Hi Frederic Goulard:

Apologize for my mistakes.

> Hi Frederic Goulard:
>
> I reviewed the source code that you submitted, first at all, why the
> name of the tarball is 'cacao' instead of 'ExCsS'?. There's many files
> with the Copyright and Notices License missing and others with the
> Notices license missing and the Copyright using '(c)' instead '(C)'
> this have to be fixed. To learn how to fix the Copyright and the
> Notices License, read these URLs:
>
>      http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
>      http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

I forgot to point you to the GNU GPL Howto, you can learn more about
the GNU GPL in this URL:

    http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

> You said that you will use QT in the future, consider do not use it as
> a dependence, because the QT license is GPL-Incompatible and we don't
> accept this kind of license in Savannah.

This is not true, because we can host a project with QT as a
dependence. QT use the QPL and the GNU GPL v2, this means that we can
accept QT as a dependence.

I'll wait your updated tarball.