[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] curlget want to be a GNU package

From: Art Hung
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] curlget want to be a GNU package
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 08:06:46 +0800

Dear Karl

Thanks for approval my project. I will put some notice in the header of my
script for those people who don't know curl program actually not a part of
GNU project.

I plan to develop a set of the perl script that can help administrator and
normal user more easily to integrate their exists program without headache
in the future. Curlget is the first step I did for my plan.

Many thank for all of your help ~

Best Regards
Art