Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of OpenPOOMA - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of OpenPOOMA - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 17:02:11 +0100

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 04:29:20PM +0100, Richard Guenther wrote:
> Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> >
> >Ok, if you are still in a good mental shape after all that legal
> >stuff, then you can send me another updated tarball for me to
> >review :)
>
> I went over the manual again and decided it is not worth bothering at
> the moment (it's really outdated).  I can re-add it later if the
> licensing stuff has been sorted out.
>
> So here is an updated tarball.

Ok, it seems the archive is about fine now. I approved your project.
You will receive an automated e-mail containing detailed information
about the approval. If you ever meet another notice-less file, of
course, feel free to fix it (did you see there was a .pawsrc file in
src/Connect/Paws/tests ?...)