[Savannah-hackers] [support #103526] move cvs repository

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103526] move cvs repository
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 17:17:41 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103526] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Richard Guenther <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Mon 11/01/2004 at 22:11 (GMT)

Now it's finally there.  Sorry for the confusion.

[support #103526] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Richard Guenther
On: Mon 11/01/2004 at 18:46

Category:  Developer CVS

Original Submission:  I'd like to move the former POOMA repository to the
FreePOOMA project.  I can provide you with a drop-in replacement for
the freepooma module.  It's somewhat huge (8MB compressed), and my usual
accessible webspace is unaccessible at the moment.  Can I upload it to
somewhere (rather than attach it to this support request)?

A tarball of HEAD was looked over by Sylvain Beucler and considered ok.

Thanks,
Richard.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Mon 11/01/2004 at 22:11       By: Richard Guenther <richi>
Now it's finally there.  Sorry for the confusion.

Date: Mon 11/01/2004 at 20:26       By: Richard Guenther <richi>
I guess I screwed up on the gpg key, I'll try again later.

Date: Mon 11/01/2004 at 19:53       By: Richard Guenther <richi>
I uploaded the file to the project download area.

Date: Mon 11/01/2004 at 19:26       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
Hi,

The only places I can offer you for uploading the tarball are your project
download area (requires setting up your GPG key), and this tracker.

Please upload your tarball using one of these possibilities and tell me you're
done via this tracker item.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103526>

  Message sent via/by Savannah