Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Basilic : Web server for publicatio

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Basilic : Web server for publication dif - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 19:39:25 -0300

"gilles.debunne" <address@hidden> writes:

> laboratories.
>> > See the project main page:
> http://artis.imag.fr/Software/Basilic/
>
>> I reviewed the source code that I found in the web page that you
>> submitted. In this source code all files had the Copyright
> and Notices
>> License missing.
> There is no real "source" in my case.
>
> I added the licence to some files (mainly "configure" and in
> some web pages). However, I didn't want to add it to all the
> php files since it could impede the efficiency of the scripts.
> Tell me if this is sufficient or if I need to go one step further.
>
>> I found that in the Images/ directory you have some GIF images.
> All gif images have been replaced by png. Sorry about that.

Hi Gilles Debunne:

You can check the Savane project (http://www.gna.org/projects/savane),
this runs at Savannah and had in all files the Copyright and Notices
License as it should be. You have to put the Copyright and Notices
License in all the php files. If after benchmark you see that scripts
really lose efficient you can make an installation process to strips
out all comments.

With this change we can approve your project as non-gnu. I'll wait for
your updated tarball.