Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS commit list for the giFTcurs project

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS commit list for the giFTcurs project
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 21:00:43 +0100

> > > I noticed that log_accum sent out a mail with URL:s, in other words,
> > > there were no actual diffs in the mail. This makes the mails a lot
> > > less useful to me, as it is just too cumbersome to read those pages.
> > >
> > > Is it possible to have log_accum send diffs?
> >
> > No problem.
> >
> > It should be ok now.
>
> Still not ok. :)
>
> My latest commit resulted in these errors:
>
> cvs rdiff: cannot find module `giftcurs/src/ui_help.c' - ignored
> cvs rdiff: cannot find module `giftcurs/src/ui_main.c' - ignored
> cvs rdiff: cannot find module `giftcurs/src/ui_main.h' - ignored
> cvs rdiff: cannot find module `giftcurs/src/ui_transfer.c' - ignored
>
> Looks like a "giftcurs" needs to be replaced with "giFTcurs".

I found the problem (actually it was rather some misconfigured -M
option for log_accum in our installation script).

Can you test whether it works fine now? I tested with my test project
(it had no diff, hence I never saw the issue), but it is better to
check twice :)

Apologize for the inconvenience.