Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of tugux - savannah.gnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of tugux - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 20:47:51 -0300

Flavio <address@hidden> writes:

> Jonathan Gonzalez V. wrote:
>
>>address@hidden writes:
>>

>>>Flávio Cruz <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
>>>License: gpl Other License: Package: tugux System name:
>>>tuguxgnulinux Type: GNU

>>>GNU/Linux distro. Tugux will have a package manager with dependency
>>>checking and other tools to configure the system.  All the tools and
>>>the package manager will be written in bash script. The license used
>>>is the GNU GPL.  The source code for the package manager it\\\'s at:
>>>http://lfs.shacknet.nu:81/gux/ We need the webhost only to show the
>>>distro features and caracteristics, and a place to the download of
>>>the distro's tools. Only this. We don't need a host to the disto
>>>iso's!
>>>
>>>Thanks in advance.
>>>
>>>Other Software Required: bash wget coreutils dialog
>>>

>>Hi Flávio Cruz:
>>
>>I had a problem with the URLs that you send us, I cannot see the web,
>>can you fix it or send the tarballs to my e-mail(address@hidden)?
>>
>>Regards,
>>

> Hi!
>
> I have attached the source tarball.
> Thanks in advance!

Hi Flávio Cruz:

I reviewed the code that you send me. You have the Copyright License
missing in all files and others had the Notices License missing
too. Any file with more than 10 lines should carry on a Copyright and
Notices License. To fix this issue consider to read this URL:

   http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

To avoid any confusion with the use of the Copyright and Notices
License, consider to read these URLs too:

   http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
   http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

Consider to use the GNU FDL in any kind of documentation file,
including the 'INSTALL' and 'README' file, you can found more about
the GNU FDL here:

      http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html