[Savannah-hackers] submission of spm database user interface - savannah.

From: spointm
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of spm database user interface - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 14:49:05 -0500

simon manlay <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: or "The Berkeley Database License", cause I use db in it ??
Package: spm database user interface
System name: spmdb
Type: non-GNU

My project is to provide tools for storing and manipyulating data in berkeley
db.
Right now, I've a command line version which allow to add, delete, search and
list data in a db. I serialized the datas in order to store more than one
information behind a key.
In future, there will be a GTK GUI interface, I'm working on it.
I provide a library which implements fonctions like add_data; src_data which
eventually may be usefull for developpers who wants quickly  manipulating dbs.
Now, I'm on the first beta version, but It works fine and I use it for managing
email addresses.
here is the sources snapshot:
http://www.solintech-info.com/simon/db-041107.tar.gz

Other Software Required: