[Savannah-hackers] approving without source code

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] approving without source code
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 02:01:13 -0500

I was not sure if I should put an approved project just in
``approved projects without source code section'' or both in
this section and approved project section, so I put freakware
in both. I will modify it if it's supposed to be put in only
one section. Best, if someone modyfies it in the next commit ;-)

Thanks,
Alaska Subedi