[Savannah-hackers] Re: delayed because of Gluster release

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: delayed because of Gluster release
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 00:41:51 +0100

Hi,

Welcome back.

Maybe I didn't get one of your mail, but be sure to notify us as soon
as you know you will lack time for Savannah.

Savannah is based on the Debian stable, which is still Woody, so you
may want to downgrade.

I will discuss with mjflick about giving you local access to Savannah.

Meanwhile, please read the Hacking Savannah in-progress manual, that
contains a part about creating a test install (in
administration/docs/hacking_savannah).

Nobody worked on the ViewCVS request (rlog bug) and the
commitprep+log_accum request (branch-filtered notification) yet. RMS
also pointed out a bug in log_accum that I think I found the reason of
(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2004-11/msg00337.html). So
it would be good if you could work on log_accum. If you prefer to work
on other parts, feel free to tell us and we'll see, the sysadmins may
be able to work on it instead.

Some ex-co-workers of mine were at Supercomputing as well, maybe they
saw your presentation :)

Hear from you soon.