[Savannah-hackers] [support #103576] lost mailmain admin password :(

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103576] lost mailmain admin password :(
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:17:46 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103576] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                mer 17.11.2004 at 00:07 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Done
         Assigned to | None                      | Beuc
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Done.

To reply to your question, this is not implemented in Mailman, and we do
currently have a way to do it via Savane. You may want to post this at
http://gna.org/p/savane/ :)

[support #103576] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: 0
On: mar 16.11.2004 at 19:42

Category:  Project mailing lists

Original Submission:  Hello,

I have lost the admin password for the nethack-el mailing list.  Could it be
reset?

Why do I need an additional password for the mailing list administration
interface when I have already securely logged in, and I am a project admin?

Thanks,
Ryan

Follow-up Comments

Date: mer 17.11.2004 at 00:07       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
Done.

To reply to your question, this is not implemented in Mailman, and we do
currently have a way to do it via Savane. You may want to post this at
http://gna.org/p/savane/ :)

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103576>

  Message sent via/by Savannah