[Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] aroundme want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] aroundme want to be a GNU package
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:48:36 -0500

Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  'aroundme', Barnraiser´s social networki
Project System Name:  aroundme
License:  gpl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=6818
software. 'aroundme' has three central components, social network, groupware,
activities and task management.

 'aroundme' is a 'web standard' product. It will work with standard web server
configurations such as a typical Linux distribution running Apache and PHP
services or a Microsoft server running IIS and PHP. These are available from
most internet service providers (ISP) should you wish to host externally.

'aroundme' takes up a small amount of disk space (appox 3mb). The amount of
space given to each user for image storage is configurable at installation.
Awarding large disk quotas to users will increase your disk space usage which
if with an ISP will increase your costs.

'aroundme' is easy to install and configure for personel trained in server
administration. Please note, we are very sorry but we do not have the resources
to support you if you are not within our donor program.

Full specifications and demonstration at: http://build.barnraiser.org/aroundme/

 -- the Savannah admin

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/