[Savannah-hackers] [support #103578] disabled task list : stuck tasks

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103578] disabled task list : stuck tasks
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:10:22 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103578] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                jeu 18.11.2004 at 02:56 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
         Assigned to | sonicmctails              | Beuc

Ok, so it is not possible to remove them nicely today. Either you can use your
superadmin privs to turn on the tracker and delete the items by hand, either
you post a list of task ids for us to close via SQL.

[support #103578] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Loic Dachary
On: mer 17.11.2004 at 08:04

Category:  Savannah website

Original Submission:  My user (loic) was assigned or submitted tasks in a
project (fsfe) that turned of tasks afterwards. When I look at
https://savannah.gnu.org/my/ my items, I see about ten tasks from this project.
I'd like to get rid of them but ... this is no longer possible because the
project turned of the tracker. Hence I'm apparently stuck.

Follow-up Comments

Date: jeu 18.11.2004 at 02:56       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>

Date: mer 17.11.2004 at 08:38       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
McTails, as you got the same problem, could you handle this issue - and also
tell us what is the status of the fix in Savane?

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103578>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/