Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] want to be a GNU package

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] want to be a GNU package
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:23:55 -0500

Hugo Gayosso wrote:
| Hello guys!
|
| We got an empty request, I tell you, just to check if it is a bug on
| the script or if there was supposed to be a real evaluation.

That was a mistake by me. I ``accidentally'' ;-) visited
https://savannah.nongnu.org/admin/gnueval.php which caused it to send
the empty project. Of course, it admonished me and said shame on me.
Unfortunately, it also sent an empty request. Sorry.

This could be characterized as a bug. We'll try to make it not send a
request if a project is not specified.

Thanks,
Alaska Subedi