[Savannah-hackers] Fwd: Review of Savannah Project: clax

From: Michael Casadevall
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Fwd: Review of Savannah Project: clax
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:42:00 -0500

Beuc, care to check why he didn't get the email? I'm on a school computer at the moment, I can't SSH in and look for myself.
Michael

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Arroyo Menéndez <address@hidden>
Date: November 15, 2004 5:08:08 AM EST
To: Michael Casadevall <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Review of Savannah Project: clax

El sáb, 13-11-2004 a las 03:41, Michael Casadevall escribió:

Hi,

I have approved your project.

perfect!!!!! :-))))

You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

I can use clax project in Savannah, but I haven't received the e-mail.

Regards,
Michael

Thanks for all, Michael.

--