[Savannah-hackers] Broken CVS

From: Sam Lauber
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Broken CVS
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 02:34:55 +0100

To the Savannah Hackers,

After reciving notice that the latest version of glibc is on CVS, I tried
checking out the libc module using:

export CVS_RSH=ssh
cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/libc co libc

It said it couldn't find the module. When I tried the Web CVS interface, it
said:

=======
CVS
libc (this module is unreadable)

NOTE: One or more of the modules listed are unreadable. ...
=======

My CVS client works perfectly fine with other CVS repositories, and I've used
the same Web CVS interface on other repositories without any problems.

Samuel Lauber

From your mailbox to local or overseas cell phones.